They failed to deliver my order on our first wedding anniversary and sent me this wonderful email:

"Thank you for your recent order with Wesley Berry Flowers. We apologize, but we are unable to deliver your order today as requested. We are sorry for the inconvenience of this, and we have upgraded your order at no additional charge.

We will take great care to ensure that your order is delivered as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding".

There is absolutely no excuse for this way of doing business. This is a flower business that requires TIMELY delivery more than any other business. This is our first wedding anniversary and I was was sending the flowers to my wife being on the other side of the world. They did not even give me the explanation why they failed to do their job. They sent me the email at 6pm on the day the flowers were supposed to be delivered. If they had sent it in the morning, I could have made an order with the company that actually keeps its word and wants to keep reputation. They say "we apologize." Right, that makes me feel much, much better because the damage is undone? They write of my "patience and understanding" - I have no patience and no understanding because there is not excuse for this failure. After all, they even failed to say WHEN the late order will be delivered - "as soon as possible"??? Yeah, maybe they will deliver it by Christmas.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments