My mom was admitted to the hospital with advanced lung cancer that had spread to her brain.When I tried to find a local florist, this *** company popped up and represented themselves as if they were a local florist.

I ordered an arrangement delivered the same day to the hospital. The next day I opened my email to look for a delivery confirmation and when I found none, I called the company to verify delivery. I was told that they could NOT verify delivery but that someone would return my call who could verify it. I waited around 4 hours but no one called.

I called again and was again told that they were NOT able to verify that the flowers had been delivered and also that someone would call me back. When I again never heard back from them, I ordered flowers from another florist (this time a local florist). These flower arrived the same day and my mom was able to verify delivery by telling me how beautiful they were. She never mentioned any other delivery.

I filed a dispute with my bank. Today 10/26/2011, I finally got confirmation that the flowers were delivered. My mom died on 9/28/2011. Getting confirmation now is of little use!

How dare this company treat people this way! It's an outrage and they should be stopped! If it's not too late for you . .

ORDER FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!ANYWHERE ELSE!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I'm very sorry for your loss.I agree how dare they conduct themselves in this manner.

I just had a bad experience with Wesley Barry flowers. I have filed with the BBB in the state of Michigan where the company is located along with the Michigan State Attorney. They cant keep getting away with this.

They delivered flowers a day late never informed me late in the evening via email they they could not be delivered and I was offered an upgrade or in store credit. I informed them that I would never do business with them again and that I wanted to cancel the order.

They delivered the flowers any way. I found this florist on a whim and the first thing I asked can this be same day because if not I can try somewhere else.

The they customer service rep stated "oh yes", you are definitely within the time frame, yes they can be delivered today.Its all just a shame.

Ordered flowers for a freind whom her sister was in an accident and killed.I had the order in on time and then when I called to check than she said no that they could be delivered today.

I totally lost control on the phone and The florist finally delivered them very late and ugly for flowers were thrown in a vase and not arranged.This company has given me a $40 off but that still doesn't make me feel better when they up the prices and continue to scam people.

really?cmon

I am writing to recommend you not endorse Wesley Berry Flowers due to TWO horrible experiences…

I placed two orders for Valentine's Day. The one for my mother NEVER GOT DELIVERED! They took my $60+ dollars just fine, and even sent me an email saying it was delivered. Several phone calls later still no flowers, and STILL no resolution except a $30 credit toward my next order - YEAH RIGHT!!

My second order was for my mother-in-law. She DID receive flowers BUT the card was not for Valentine's Day, it said "Happy Mother's Day" on the front!! AND the flowers were awful. We ordered all red tulips. I understand that at peak times sometimes things run out, but their promise is to sub something better if they need to sub...instead of a beautiful monochromatic tulip bouquet she received a mixed bloom bouquet of multi-colored carnations and other junk that look like they were purchased for $5 at the grocery checkout.

Now they aren't even answering their phones.

I am out quite a bit of money, my mother-in-law thinks we’re cheap, my mother thinks we like my mother-in-law better…and the company doesn’t care enough to make good on either order.

really?cmon

Thansk for the advice - i just emailed FTD and Teleflora with my complaint:

Now they aren't even answering their phones.

I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, they were never delivered.SCAM :(

kaity does have a horrible job, but she does the best she can with what she is told to do.

Just so you know, lost in the computer means that they just didn't process your order, nothing gets lost there. They couldn't find a shop that would take the order. They like to lie. It's what wes wants.

To get to wes, you must, (in masses everyone, employee and customer) file complaints with teleflora and ftd. he is a vip with these companies and they take good care of him. However, they were slammed with complaints they would do something. And that is the only thing that would scare the sh#t out of him.

If you really care and want to change things do this....

1. contact about their VIP member, Teleflora 800.421.2815 or email us at salesadmin@teleflora.com

2. Contact about their VIP member FTD 1-800-788-9000 or email us at ftdmemberservices@ftdi.com

3. Tell pissed consumer not to take money to delete these postings, these effect his business and save customers.

Hey, Kaity F.You sure have a horrible job offering surprised and hollow responses to the many customer disappointments your company causes.

Blaming it on the computer is a tired excuse. At the very least, someone at this supposed company should have gotten a clue by now that the computer system needs to be changed. But then again, it is most likely doing exactly what it has been programmed to do.

This company's past management teams must be very disappointed on what the current management team has done to this company.Is this any way to honor your family lineage?

I am very sorry to read about the experience that you had with our company, and I am so very sorry for your recent loss. I have no good excuses to offer for not delivering your order on the day you requested, and it should not have been so difficult for you to get in touch with us. We should have done a much better job of communicating with you.

I am unable to find your order in our sustem and I would really take a look at it to see what exactly happened here. I understand that there is no way for us to rectify this situation, but I want to make sure we have done everything possible to try to make amends.

Please contact me with your order information. You can reach me directly at 248.669.5034 or ceo.assistant@800wesleys.com

I am available 9AM-7PM M-F

I hope to hear from you,

Kaity F.