I ordered a $70 flower arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and also paid an extra $25 for an "exquisite upgrade".My complete order was $125, including delivery.

I was totally embarrassed when my mother sent me a picture of the flowers. They were horrible, not what I ordered, half of the flowers looked dead and the others were just buds. What a rip off and a joke! When I called to complaint, I got two foreign speaking people who did not nothing but connect me to a customer advocate line that no one answers.

I will NEVER order from them again.If you don't want to be embarrassed but the flowers that they actually delivery, spare yourself some time and find another florist!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality and awful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments