I ordered The FTDÂ® Sweet Devotionâ„¢ Bouquet-Item# : 10-M5 for my mother for Mother's Day.I called the following week to advise that we were extremely dissatisfied with the flowers.
My mother NEVER complains and she called the arrangement pathetic. The arrangement was to be all pink, 5 roses. I paid $63. She received 3 roses and some yellow flowers; a small arrangement that one would pay $8 for at the grocery store.
I called to complain, was told that they would redeliver the flowers on May 14. Did not happen. I complained again and was promised a call back. Did not happen.
DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST.IT IS A SCAM.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."