I ORDERED A FLOWER ARRANGEMENT FOR A FRIEND THAT HAS CANCER AND WHO'S BIRTHDAY WAS ON 1/16/11 AND WAS GOING INTO SURGERY ON 1/17/11. I PLACED THE ORDER WITH THIS PLACE AND CALLED TO CONFIRM IT AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD DEFINITELY BE THERE BY 4pm ON THE 16TH AND THAT SHE HAD SPOKEN TO THE LOCAL FLOWER SHOP TO CONFIRM.... I CALLED MY FRIEND THAT NIGHT AND ASKED HAD HE RECEIVED THE FLOWERS I SENT AND HE SAID NO SO ON 1/17/11 I CALL BACK AND WAS TOLD THAT APPARENTLY THEY JUST SPOKE TO A CLERK IN THE STORE AND NOT THE SHOP OWNER & THE OWNER REJECTED THE ORDER.... REALLY??? HOW DO YOU TELL A CUSTOMER ITS TAKEN CARE OF AND I HAVE TO CALL BACK TO FIND THIS OUT... HAD ME LOOKING REALLY *** AND EMBARRASSED!!!

I WAS TOLD BY THE MANAGER THAT THEY COULD KEEP THE ORDER IN THE SYSTEM AND CALL AND LET THEM KNOW AND THEY WOULD UPGRADE THE ARRANGEMENT AND SEND ME A $50 OFF COUPON FOR MY NEXT ORDER IF I FOUND OUT WHAT THE ADDRESS TO THE HOSPITAL WAS FOR THEM TO SEND IT TO..

SO I CALL THIS MORNING WITH THE ADDRESS OF THE HOSPITAL ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THE MANAGER CANCELED MY ORDER AND REFUNDED MY CARD $19 AND SOME CHANGE..... WAIT A MINUTE... THE ORDER TOTALED $78.09.. ALL SHE COULD SAY IS.. WELL WE DON'T REFUND THE PROCESSING FEES PER OUR REFUND POLICY ON OUR WEBSITE....

UMM THAT WAS YOUR MESS UP NOT MINE!!!! YOU TELL ME SOMETHING IS CONFIRMED FOR DELIVERY AND THATS YOUR FAULT IT WASN'T FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH.. OH AND NO $50 VOUCHER EVER GIVEN.. HOW IS THIS LEGAL??????????????

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Osseo, Michigan, United States #968230

Same thing happened to me they said they would be delivered between 10 an 12 I call at 12 they said they were in route to destination .called back at 4:30 they said the were not made yet ..at 9 pm they can't even find my order

aunt fifi

I am sorry to hear about your friend.

Please contact the BBB and file a complaint to get your money back! Go online, it's a simple process. Takes 30 or more days. Do not accept resolution until you see refund money in your account.

Take care.