I ordered flowers to be delivered on 2/14, paid the extra "guaranteed delivery" fee of $30.The flowers weren't delivered, and to make matters worse, I recieved a tracking number from Fed X at 5:00 today letting me know they had recieved my package (flowers) and the were to be delivered tomorrow, FEB 15th at 3:30!!!

Whats the use?

"Happy Valentines Day Honey A DAY LATE!I have tried all day to contact them, nothing but recordings....I have written the Better Business Bureau, contacted Pay Pay to dispute this transaction, written two complaints to Wesley Berry's two email addresses.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more