Style and Design

Shame on you people, im a florist that you sent an order to, no wonder customer was pissed, you took 64.00 off the top for your "fees" sent order for wrong day, sent wrong order and when customer tried to get in touch with someone, got hung up many times for many days!Your a rip off and a scam and i hope people start to realize this!

Yoh should be ashamed of yourself.Just so ppl know, customer spent 130.00 for planter with lillies etc jn it, wesley sent it to us for 69.99, you do the math on this scam company!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers lilies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more