So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered in my credit card to process. Then after the fact a message pops up to tell me that I am actually being charged $61 for a Sales Fee! Real slick!
Next the flowers showed up to my Mother for mothers day 2 days early and completely different from what i ordered. I ordered the Make ME Blush Bouquet and instead my mom got pink roses that are all sheiveled up and half dead already! WHat the ***
How can they keep doing this to people and getting away with it. I am going to call them tomorrow but from what i am hearing it may not get me far! Wish me luck!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "WORST EXPERENICE EVER!!!!!! EYBROW WAXING (DONT GO THERE)inside the Walmart in California MD.2 light skin black females working there ( seemed very mad ( mayb at there ( sleeping in..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."