Style and Design
Turnaround Time

So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered in my credit card to process. Then after the fact a message pops up to tell me that I am actually being charged $61 for a Sales Fee! Real slick!

Next the flowers showed up to my Mother for mothers day 2 days early and completely different from what i ordered. I ordered the Make ME Blush Bouquet and instead my mom got pink roses that are all sheiveled up and half dead already! WHat the ***

How can they keep doing this to people and getting away with it. I am going to call them tomorrow but from what i am hearing it may not get me far! Wish me luck!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers make me blush bouquet. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers make me blush bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments