I order a flower arrangements for the funeral of my son's best friend that left us at 48 years of age and we have known his family since elementary school.Wesley Flower started by overcharging me, then when I called them, they told me not to cancel the order that they would return the service charge in 3 to 5 days.

The flowers were to be delivered December 5, 2014 at 4:00 o'clock. They never arrived at the viewing and they had me calling them every hour that I had to leave the family to check WHERE WERE THE FLOWERS; THE FLOWERS DID NOT ARRIVE THE FOLLOWING DAY AT THE FUNERAL EITHER. I was not only angry, but so hurt that my family was not represented with a bouquet of flower for our dear friends. I started calling them and ask for an explanation, they would put me on hold for 45 minutes and then hang up on me.

Lately, they just transfer me to another person and that person hangs up on me. The Funeral Director told me those flowers were not in their funeral flower log and they gave me their business car for me to take it to my bank Chase or Visa so they could submit their business papers proving no flowers from Wesley Berry flowers ever arrive. I contacted my bank and after 37 days they still have not submitted any paper proving those flowers were delivered. They can't because they do not have a signature and I have the names and the business card of the 5 persons that work at the funeral parlor, and a letter from them that those flowers never did arrive.

It is just plan and simple FRAUD.PLEASE, do not place any other with them if you do not want to loose your money and the aggravation of doing business with thieves

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "merchandise never delivered" of wesley berry flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $82. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments