Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Order was placed on Friday, May 8 after a "bait and switch" issue that I chose to ignore.I placed my order online for delivery to be made on Saturday, May 9.

I received SEVERAL emails detailing every stage of the order... including "delivery confirmation". The flowers were never delivered. I've spent the last 3hrs trying to get ANYBODY on the phone to resolve my issue.

I've left voicemail messages, submitted "feedback", sent emails.... nothing!

I've been on hold 5 different times for 20min or more.Telephone reps seem almost "giddy" to place on hold knowing that I'll never get anywhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver product and on hold for forever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

same happened to us just let everyone know they are horrible