Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible Experience

I ordered flowers to be sent to a co-worker for delivery the next day - didn't happen even though I received emails stating order was received, sent to designers, and lastly an email stating flowers were out for delivery on appropriate day even though they were not! They actually were not delivered until 4 days later.

After contacting them and complaining the flowers did get delivered and they gave me a credit for a future order. Shame on me for thinking the second time around would be different. Ordered flowers, got a call flowers I wanted were not available so I cancelled. It's been almost 3 weeks and still have not received my refund.

Have gotten my bank involved but still no refund to date.

STAY AWAY - I know I will!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Next Day Delivery Service.

Wesley Berry Flowers Full of Excuses

I went to order some flowers for a very important event. I didn't want to wait until next week so I typed in local florists in the area of my friend.

This website came up and I placed an order because they could do "next day delivery". Well immediately after they charged my card I got an email stating they couldn't accommodate the "next day delivery" and it would be 1-2 days or I could get a refund. They also gave me $50.00 credits for a future purchase. I then responded to the email and said I would like to have the flowers still delivered and to contact me on the rescheduled date.

I then got another email stating that they would give me the $50.00 again. I still didn't grasp the situation yet and I then received a phone call this morning stating that they are trying to send it out today, but if not worst case would be Tuesday. I then told him that if it wasn't today I wanted a refund. The same guy called me back about 3 hours later and said they now couldn't deliver until Wednesday.

The whole reason I picked this company was 800flowers wasn't able to do next day for me. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck. I told him to cancel it and refund me. I did receive a confirmation of my cancellation and it states 3-7 days for the refund.

I just didn't feel comfortable with this after every other excuse they gave me. I check online and this is what I found out at this site. The exact same thing I went through with this company. I contacted my bank and disputed the charge.

Good thing I did because I have read that people didn't get the promised refunds.

Buyer beware. With the internet you would think we could avoid these situations, but I will definitely check out anyone thoroughly again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not deliver order when requested, All the excuses for not producing a product.