I placed an order on 10/6/10 for my sister-in-law.they said it would go out that day, it didn't.

i called on 10/11/10 and they said sorry there was a mix-up and they would get it out that day. well, it's not 10/13/10 and no delivery. i called and Dave, who sounded like a woman said they are going out today. i said i wanted it cancelled and a refund, because they were a get well gift and she is almost well.

after all, it's a week later... :-) she/he said they would do what they can to cancel the order and get me a refund. never never never use this company. they are a joke.

wish i would have read some reviews before going with them.....they should not be in business.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

We ordered 3 funeral arrangements for a dear family friend who served over 20 years in the military with my father...the site offered next day delivery..our friend passed on a Friday, we ordered the arrangements on Saturday to be delivered Sunday..We are miles away and could not be there.WE just learned from the family that our arrangements WE NEVER RECEIVED!

My account was charged over $300..NO ONE CALLED FROM THE FLORIST TO SAY THERE WAS EVEN AN ISSUE!

The person who took my call was lovely, but NOTHING can 'fix' this.Basically the person who was supposed to take care of my order just didn't find it important....

#209058

DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS!!!!!!!

YOU AIN'T GETTING $20 OFF.

fRAUD

#209055

DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS!!!!!!!