Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't do it, just don't do it.

I ordered a plant for my mom on mothers day. The order said in transit.

On Mothers day, I called to check on it, it was never sent. they offered a partial credit, which i never received. Two days late my mom received a flower arrangement, which she seemed to like. But there was a reason I ordered the plant - so she could keep it forever.

The company is not a real florist, as they led me to beleive in their website. It looked like the company existed in my mom's hometown.

I guess I was gullible in this case. Never would have ordered form them otherwise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: All of the above? .

Wesley Berry Flowers - INCOMPETENT LIARS

1.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered over the phone a plant for my sister to be delivered in Evanston. The man with the Indian accent confirmed that a white orchid would be sent.

Instead she received a bouquet with a lily and some carnations (for which I had paid over $50). I called this morning and a woman said they would deliver a peace lily plant today (an orchid was more expensive and I was quoted the incorrect price initially she said). No plant was delivered today. After more than five lengthy phone calls they still cannot fix this error.

I have NEVER dealt with such an incompetent, dishonest company before. Shocking.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dishonest customer service, Service or the product, Lied.

Wesley Berry Flowers - We were disappointed in and embarrassed by the flowers you delivered

2.0
Turnaround Time

We were disappointed in and embarrassed by the flowers you delivered under order number70476058. We also felt we were deceived by the website through which we ordered the flowers, leading to a $23 overcharge.

We placed this order from Florida to be delivered in Shorewood, Illinois. We hoped to avoid a charge for dealing with a national broker by contacting the local florist directly. We also previously have had problems dealing with a national network when the local florist prepared flowers that had little resemblance to the web description. Your website led us to believe that were indeed dealing directly with the florist who would prepare the arrangement, but obviously we were deceived.

Your website claimed we could get a 20% discount and free delivery. We called what we thought was a Shorewood florist and ordered the European Dish Garden. We opted for a $20 upgrade, which we were told included more plants and cut lilies. We expected to pay the posted ~ $40 for the garden plus $20 for the upgrade, totaling $60. After a 20% discount, this would come to $48 before tax or about $53 with tax. We quickly learned that “free delivery” is replaced by a handling charge of about $12 and our total was about $83, after discounts were applied. We were mystified by this math, but agreed to go ahead with the order both because we are accustomed to “bait and switch” pricing and because we wanted the flowers delivered the next day.

The next day, we received a “thank you” Email from our friends. The Email included a photo of the plant, prompting us to call for more details. Our friend described it as “a beautiful African violet and three tiny plants.” The interesting pot in the posted picture was replaced by a straw basket. The pretty butterfly was replaced by an awkward bow. The “sophisticated” plants described in the posting turned out to be an African violet. We have no idea of what happened to the cut flowers or lily. We think there are more plants in the original photo than in the the upgraded plant you delivered. If you will send me your Email address, I will send you same-size photos of the posted flowers and the flowers that were actually delivered. To your credit, the plants were described a beautiful and delivery was prompt.

There is nothing that you can to erase the embarrassment of this plant. When we paid for an upgrade and received a planter that appears smaller and to have fewer plants than the picture, we were disappointed. Your web site states that your flowers will exceed our expectations; these did not even meet them.

We are not happy and would regard your crediting our charge account with $23 as a reasonable adjustment. Your offer of a discount on a future order will not be useful, because we have learned that ordering from you is not satisfactory. We have also learned that we need to be much more careful if we send flowers in the future to assure that we are dealing directly with a local florist and not with an FTD operation. It is our hope in the future to avoid overcharging and lack of communication between us and the person preparing the order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Not as advertised, Very poor value for the price.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Plant Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Scam. They delivered tiny plant a day late.

Card from sender wrong. Could never get any help from anyone and called i dont know how many times. Charged me 76 dollars and then turned around and charged my bank card a 2 dollar international fee. They are not to be trusted.

Will have to get new bank card because they are *** people. Would not resolve my issue. Cant speak good english either. Needs to be reported to Better Business Bureau.

Very disappointed.

Bad company if you can call it a florist business.

Wesley Berry Flowers - FUNERAL FLOWERS

Leonardtown,Maryland

Ordered a funeral basket to be delivered Sat. even tho viewing was

Sunday and funeral Monday morning. Monday at 12:40 as I walked

into the house I hear a voice saying "my flowers were on the way to

the funeral home" huh? The funeral was over. Upon calling the number

they left I asked why and after two-three different young girls came on

none of them could answer the question. They said they would send it

to the house I said no I had already ordered from them a plant that did

arrive at the house. Then I was put on hold 4 different times and the call lasted 45 mins. I held on I want the entire $111.87 credited to my

visa finally they said ok but it would take 6-10 days for this to happen. I am very upset as it was my daughter-in-law mother that

died and I could not make the funeral - so thanks to your company

and young girls laughing there was nothing. She said finally they did

not have the flowers - well then you call the customer and I would

have ordered another arrangement. --VERY INCOMPETENT COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Employees attitude, Never sent the funeral flowers paid in full their high price.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Ripoff: Worst experience ever with any company

I wanted to send my daughter a plant as a get well gift. I went online and saw the FDE site not thinking much about it I have sent flowers from other companies online for years.

I picked out something to send and noticed on my invoice at check out 4.95 for a card and a couple of other charges I have not seen in the past when ordering from other companies and realized I could click and remove these extra things, my total was $35 and change. when I submitted the order with my CC # the invoice came up charged $74.79???? I was confused and thought at first they double charged me. I called immediately and was told I could not cancel and she could not help me.

I called back at 10am the next morning and a Steven was finally put on the phone to try and talk me into not cancelling and upgrading for free and store credits for future purchases etc. It took me a half and hour to finally get him to agree to cancel and refund my acct. I received an email with confirmation # of cancellation and the credit would be 3-7 days to go back into my acct. Which to date has not happened.

I have emailed and called only to have a busy signal constantly no matter what time of day or night. I now have reported it as a fraud to my bank who can deal with them I guess.

I am shocked to read the same story time and time again and they are still in business. Steer clear of this company unless you have the time do what I have been forced to do to get my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Crappy Service!!

I ordered a plant for my Aunt's funeral on Saturday. They promised it to be delivered on Sunday by 10 am.

I go to the burial on Monday and they called me that evening and said they did not get it delivered and would get a refund in 3 to 7 days. I still do not have the refund. I ordered through flowersdeliveryexpress.com and found out that Wesley Berry Flowers and flower express are one of the same! Then they tried to give me a credit for $50.00.

Why do I need to get a credit if I know they are going to screw it up again. And there up-charges are ridiculous Did not get it delivered!!! REALLY!! If I did business like that I would be out of business!

DON'T USE THESE CLOWNS!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Where are the Flowers I ordered???

I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered flowers from this place.

Ordered basket with Mum plant to be delived to hospital for my sister at 11ish 0'clock on Thurs oct.29th.man taking order said they would be delivered in 4 hours….flower shop called late on Thurs.evening telling me that all the flower shops were closed ?…so order could not go out, but I could get upgraded to 2 dozen roses with candy or bear but it wouldn't go out for a couple more days!! 1st..WesleyBerryflowers states in their ad they are in Heber City, Ut .one service rep told me they were..another told my other sister in WA they were not!

I requested my original order to be delivered on Fri Oct,30th. Wesleyberry tells me it has been delivered…it has not…NEVER AGAIN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Excessive fees

I just ordered a plant from Wesley Berry and they do not show you the receipt on the website til after you order. I was charged $46.00 in fees to deliver a $20.00 plant.

As soon as I realized this I tried to call and cancel the order and was told by a person who answered that they would have to connect me to the right department. After the transfer I was on hold for about 5 minutes before getting a recording telling me hat a customer service agent was not available and to leave my phone number. I tried calling again 20 minutes later--same deal.

It has been an hour and I still have not been called back. I think this might be so that when or if they call back it will be too late to cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

I didn't like: Bait and switch, Excessive fees.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Plant Review from Ormond-By-The-Sea, Florida

Ormond-By-The-Sea,Florida
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

On 9/08/2015, I ordered a plant for a funeral service the same day. They took my order and my payment. Approximately 2 hours after placing the order, I receive a call from Wesley Berry customer service explaining that they could not deliver my order because there was not a florist in the area of the funeral home that I needed the plant to go to. I was given a sincere apology and was told I would get a refund. This was just hours before the funeral. I then had to order flowers from another flower source and by then the funeral was over. At 12:10 pm on 9/09/2015, I recieved an email stating my plant was in route, but to where, I do not know. Hopefully not the funeral home, because the funeral was over yesterday and the body is buried.

This has been THE WORST flower shopping experience I have EVER experienced!!

Had they told me that they could deliver except for a different date and address, I could have worked with that, but instead I was told they could not deliver and I would get a full refund. We will see.

I do not suggest ANYONE to purchase online from Wesley Berry Flowers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.