I placed an order for my sister on Valentines Day, knowing she was away on business and would appreciate the sentiment.Howerver my order did not go through.

the website said the order was approved, but 6 hours later I received an email saying there was an issue with my credit card and to call a toll free number provided. I think its incredibly poor business practice to inform a customer to respond quickly, and give a number that is inaccessible to them. All I got was a busy tone. Then when I sent an email in frustration, I did appreciate the quick response, however it said there wasn't an issue with my order.

Only to receive another email 4 days later informing me that my order was not sent. They did eventually offer me a $40 credit, but that is way past Valentines Day. Regardless my sister did not receive a gift, and I will not be using the business again.

I only wish I had reviewed prior to using them.Steer clear!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

rotorway2000

Now I just received a thank you email from wesley berry for the order I had hand delivered to Amy.Except it wasn't delivered.

They never called me. After seeing the reviews I see what kind of business they operate.

They never charged my card, so there is nothing to get back.But I feel that a consumer who places trust in a business to deliver, should have a right to demand delivery or at least an explanation.

shameonwesleyberry

I'm very sorry to hear how he has scammed you out of money.This happens a lot and it is unfortunate but you will not get your money back.

He probably FedExed your order and did not give you the amount of flowers you paid for you.

Unfortunately, the best bet for you is to go through your credit company to get your money back.Or you can email him at wes@800wesleys.com

People need to know to they have rights when it comes to this company.GO TO THE BBB.org and file a complaint.

Follow the prompts on each page. DO NOT accept the resolution until you see the money refunded, IN your account (checking or credit card). DO NOT use the credits that the company sends you. All those will do is ring up more charges for you to dispute.

This company is stealing money from people.

They are shameful.Follow through and get your money back, bbb.org

This company is stealing money from people.

They are shameful.Follow through and get your money back, bbb.org

GACO

Start a Linkedin account and in mail wesley berry with your complaint.