Update by user Dec 09, 2011

I was NEVER able to reach a real person that actually worked at Wesley Berry Flowers.

I blogged Wesley Berry Flowers on every cite I could on the internet. Wesley Berry flat out refused to refund my money. They offered a $35.00 \"store\" credit, that is laughable since there is no \"store.\" Then they upped it to a $75.00 store credit. My demand, since they technically missed the funeral was a FULL refund of $140.00.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (you can do this on the internet).

Within 15 days of my complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I received a FULL REFUND.

For all of you that get ripped off by Wesley, file your complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2011

November 8, 2011 - Here is the Letter I mailed to the alleged address of

Wesley Berry Flowers:

Sent via U.S. Mail and Facsimile (248) 669-2454

Wesley Berry Flowers

2985 Haggerty Road

Commerce Township, Michigan 48390

For the last three weeks, I have been asking for a full refund for the above referenced order.

I, like hundreds of other individuals that have blogged the internet, have been cheated and ripped off by Wesley Berry Flowers. I, like hundreds of other "customers" (I use this term loosely) believe that Wesley Berry Flowers is just a front to rip off internet users via credit card charges.

On October 14, 2011, I placed an order for flowers on the internet. Wesley Berry Flowers promptly and efficiently took my credit card payment. The flowers were to be delivered for a funeral, for the viewing on October 17, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. This gave Wesley Berry Flowers

3 ½ days to deliver the flowers. The flowers were not delivered on October 17, 2011, and not delivered until afternoon on October 18, 2011.

To miss the viewing was absolutely unforgivable. I am in California and I relied on your lousy company to deliver these flowers in Michigan, to a funeral I could not be present for. To miss the family viewing is inexcusable. Especially given the fact you had over THREE DAYS to get the flowers delivered.

I am now requesting that you refund my money, in full. I have talked to four (4) different individuals on your 800 number. I have been lied to, and given the run around. I have been told I would get a full refund, I have been told I will get a $35.00 store credit, and a $75.00 store credit. I have been told to wait five minutes and I will be called right back. ALL LIES. I do not want a store credit. I don't want to wait for calls back that never come. I want my money back, and I want it now. I will continue demanding my refund, and I will post this letter on the internet until I get my refund. I have a lot of motivation to continue my campaign for a refund due to the fact that in my mind, you ruined this funeral. I will not stop, I will not go away, and I will not shut up. Cut your losses and refund my money.

Better yet, for once, do the right thing and refund my money.

The numbers given for a local number of Wesley Berry are as follows, feel free to use them to avoid the 1-800 ***

248-851-2881

Fax: 248-669-2454

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Hey Kaity F. Why not put your REAL name out there?

Your reply came to me within minutes of my posting, so you obviously need to monitor this cite due to your terrible but deserved bad reputation.

You do not answer any of my statements, all of which you must know are true: Flowers late, lied to that they were delivered, lied to as to why they were not delivered, attempted to blame the funeral home, then refused to refund my money until the Better Business Bureau became involved. Even then, you only refunded it so the Better Business Bureau will report the "incident" as "resolved" The fact that Wesely Berry is a fraud is not resolved.

Ms. Jett,

I am sincerely sorry for the late delivery with your order. As you know, this order has already been refunded. Let me assure you again that we are trying to scam anybody out of money. We are family owned and operated and have been in business for over 65 years. All of our designers are certified florists and we work very hard to take individualized care of every single order. No excuse or reason will ever justify missing or being late to a funeral or viewing, so I will not offer one.

I would like to apologize once again that you were unable to rely on us during such a difficult time, and I am sorry that you did not recieve the customer service that you deserved.

Please feel welcome to call me if you have any further questions.

This is my direct phone number, which is also a local number. 248-669-5034