I tried to order flowers over the phone for my uncles funeral.The woman who took my order seemed distracted at best.

The flowers showed up as a small grouping of green roses in some of cheap ferns. I paid $129.99 in fees. The local flower shop that processed the order was given $62.00 to work with. So i was charged double the amount by these fraudsters.

I am going to be contacting the BBB and of course the chamber of commerce and any regulating agency I can find to deal with this.RIP OFF COMPANY, NEVER USE THEM !

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers rose bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

CALLING ALL PEOPLE who wish to heavens you had legal recourse against Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Berry Flowers!!!!We have finally found an attorney who is willing to take our case, but we are in bad need of PLANTIFS from multiple states.

That's fancy legal terminology for: "We need people who have been WRONGED." There is NO CHARGE TO YOU, as this is being taken on a contingency, so, I need you to send email to Andrew, and let him know if you want in. I need to know 3 things:

1. Whether you received a full refund

2. Whether you were charged hidden fees, and

Whether you would be willing to be contacted by me via email or via a phone call.

Contact our attorney, Andrew Levetown, if you're interested, on alevetown@levjen.com.

I don't need your money.I need voices!!!

Andrew Levetown Levetown & Jenkins, LLP 703-618-2264

Culpeper, Virginia, United States #1049337

I have just had the same experience. I suggest you write to the Michigan State Police and the Attorney General for the State of Michigan. Also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, D.C.

you will go to *** what you do to other people.

Obviously I am posting here as customer service never returned any communication.