Wesley berry flowers

Don't use this company, paid $75 got 9 roses delivered no other flowers or fillers, complained, got another one a little better but not worth $75 and not what I asked for. I'm out of state so feel pretty helpless, don't use horrible!

I also spent probably over an hour each time I called waste of time as they didn't listen to me.

I would never use them again, ever, was embarrassed having those flowers delivered. I thought it was a florist shop and they would delivered from there, i asked and they said yes, found out later they lied, very poor customer service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1463863748

Fayette,Missouri
Turnaround Time

Horrible experience bought 2 dozen roses upgraded to premium and a box of chocolate got a bouquet of carnation with 4 roses not upgraded and no chocolate. This was suppose to be for my wife and and my 5th anniversary.

When I tried to get reimbursed its been a dog and pony show. Been over a week and no money

Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Ripoff

2.0

Flowers ordered for mother's day showed a shipping date of 5 may. They actually arrived on Monday may 9.

A dozen dead roses. They where shipped without any water. What else could expect but dead flowers. Customer service, WHAT A JOKE.

Unintelligible agents, they barely speak English. Their response was to refer the matter to the back office. Back office must be where they take people's cash, take it to the bank and never deliver the promised product. After speaking to this joke of a company I do not expect any satisfaction.

Save your money, look for a reputable local flower shop. Great intentions ruined by scam of a company.

Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from West Valley, Washington

West Valley,Washington
Turnaround Time

Wesley Berrys are a scam. I ordered 2 dozen red roses for my mom for mother's day and they sent her the wrong one's.

They sent her pink with white roses that weren't even close to being to dozen. I called them up and they where very unprofessional. I paid good money and they screwed me over big time.

I would never order from them again or recommend anyone else to order from them. They're a fraud and should be shut down!

Comments

I agree!! I got scam yesterday and demanded a refund!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois

Turnaround Time

This is the worae business that I've ever done business with. The two dozen of roses that they sent arrived dead and looked like rose petals.

You can not reach customer service only a recorded message.

This company is a sham and scam. I would never order from her again.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Flowery Branch, Georgia

5.0

These are the beautiful roses that I received from my grandsons NCO in the Army today as you can see they are gorgeous and I am extremely delighted to have them on my breakfast bar on display! !!!

Thanks Debra Preslopsky flowery branch ga! !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois

I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st mothers day since my husbands death.ive had roses before but they were fresh & alive