Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois
I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st mothers day since my husbands death.ive had roses before but they were fresh & alive
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "American Muscle Car in Crystal Lake, run by 'Thomas' is the biggest crook you will ever meet. My father had a comsignment comtract with him that started 11-10-14, my father..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."