5.0

These are the beautiful roses that I received from my grandsons NCO in the Army today as you can see they are gorgeous and I am extremely delighted to have them on my breakfast bar on display!!!!

Thanks Debra Preslopsky flowery branch ga!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more