West Valley, Washington
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Wesley Berrys are a scam.I ordered 2 dozen red roses for my mom for mother's day and they sent her the wrong one's.

They sent her pink with white roses that weren't even close to being to dozen. I called them up and they where very unprofessional. I paid good money and they screwed me over big time.

I would never order from them again or recommend anyone else to order from them.They're a fraud and should be shut down!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I agree!! I got scam yesterday and demanded a refund!