Wesley Berry Flowers - 100% Dissatifaction

Aspen,Colorado
Turnaround Time

7/8/2016 I ordered flowers for same day delivery. The flowers were delivered the following day and left on the porch in temperatures of over 100 degrees.

The recipient’s flowers were dead when she arrived home. I called Wesley Berry Flowers 3 days later and explained the situation. I was promised a phone call or email the following day, neither of which I received. Upon receipt of my bill I called again and was offered a $15.00 refund.

The cost of flowers plus delivery was over $65.00. I explained this was unacceptable. I wanted fresh flowers delivered or a full refund. Their website advertises FreshGuarantee 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Again I was promised a supervisor would call me the next day. I have yet to receive a call, fresh flowers delivered or a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Delivered late left outside not fresh no return call, No calls returned, Dead flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review from Colleyville, Texas

Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my daughter for same day delivery, received a delivery confirmation but the flowers were never delivered. Called the next day and they advised they would upgrade and deliver that day, again never happened!

Called them and she advised something did not get processed, so I requested a refund. After waiting seven days and no refund called back and they then told me 7-14 days.... requested to talk to management or get corporate number. I was denied to escalate to management.

I called everyday until it had been 22 days finally spoke with Calvin (very polite and respectful manager) who personally processed my refund. I did finally receive the refund.

Never would I use this company again!!! Absolutely horrible experience that took 3 weeks to finally resolve!!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1196731

As someone that works at a florist you should always call a florist that is in a town that you want flowers sent to. A real florist.

This is just a call center that will take you money and order and send to another florist. Let's say you spend $80 on flowers. We will only get like 55. They keep the rest.

And then we have to take delivery out of that and you will be left with flowers that are only worth 45. I always tell people....plz look up a real florist and call them.

Save yourself time money and headaches. Sorry that this happened to you and everyone else that this had happened to.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Failed delivery

1.2
Turnaround Time

the person who took my order did not understand English... i was promised four hour delivery but flowers never showed up. when i called for a refund i was asked if i would accept a two hundred dollar in-store credit instead of given my refund. i had to threaten them with the BBB to get my refund. then was told they will not deliver to Parker Arizona anyway.

this company is a scam

they harassed me for the refund. they do not speak English they do not do as promised per the verbal contract.

buyer beware

when i asked for a supervisor to talk to i was told they have no supervisors and that they understood English perfectly yet i was required to repeat myself no less than 3 times for each thing i told them.

Wesley Berry Flowers - No flowers Santa Cruz then Hollister California

Chewelah,Washington

I ordered flowers for my sister in the hopital in Santa Cruz, CA on a Tuesday WITH SAME DAY DELIVERY. She went home on Thursday - no flowers.

Then they insist on delivering to her house just outside of Hollister. They showed up a week and a day from the date of the order and they THREW THEM OVER THE FENCE IN A BOX AND LEFT. In addition to the bouquet, they charge a shipping service $12.99, handling $ 4.99 and sales fee of $9.34. It was a rip off but I so wanted my Sis to have the flowers right away.

When I called customer service, I get someone whose primary language is NOT ENGLISH.

I could hardly understand a word. ***!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Steer Clear!

I am very disappointed with Wesley Berry Flourists. I did an online search and thought I was ordering form a local florist near Grand Rapids, MI.

Somehow, I ened up ordering from these jokers. The product and service I ordered was a same day $78 birthday floral with balloon and chocolates for my daughter. After a ridiculous amount of automated emails and 2 phone calls to talk to someone, a different than what I ordered floral arrangement was delivered 4 days later. At least it came w/ the balloon & chocolates.

They also refunded $10 and sent me $50 coupon for future purchases, but rest assured, I will never be a customer again.

I should have done my homework and read these reviews. Steer clear of this place!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't Buy your flowers here!

1.9

Update by user May 24, 2016

Avasflowers were able to deliver the same day even though they didn't receive my order until 1pm. Wesley Berry Flowers has their orders taken by FlowerDeliveryExpress and they cancelled my order and told me they could not find anyone in the area to deliver flowers that day.

Original review posted by user May 23, 2016

DON"T ORDER YOUR FLOWERS FROM THIS PLACE!!! First of all their website makes it look like they are physically located in the city you want to send flowers to.

Not true. I ordered flowers for same day delivery at 10:30am - received a telephone call at 12:30pm saying they didn't have the exact flowers that were in the picture - I said no problem just replace them with the closest match. Five minutes later I get another telephone call saying they can't deliver today, a big wedding is happening and she can't find another local florist. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she stated she was the supervisor and she was working on changing a lot of orders.

Tough luck she is refunding me my $$ which can take up to 7 days to be credited. Within 30 minutes I had flowers ordered with FlowerDeliveryExpress.com and they were delivered by 3:30pm.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Cancelled order for big wedding, That they had service in perseyville, Initially finding their website.

I didn't like: Cancelled order for big wedding, Could not talk to a supervisor, Takes 7 days for my refund, False advertising, Could not deliver as promised, Did not care that i was upset.

Comments

None of the companies you mentioned are real florists. They are sending only call centers that only sell you underpriced arrangements and then a real florist only what they charged you for the bouquet.

No delivery is included in that price, so a real florist has to deduct their delivery cost out of the total they receive over a wire service. Most real florists will not deal with these call centers and those that do are told that "similar is okay" for all orders.

A good majority of real florists won't have 800 numbers these days as most people have cell phones.

Scroll farther down your search page to find local florist listings when doing a search. Almost all of the first five or six listed on a search are these sending only call centers, and all of those have a page here on pissedconsumer.com with lots of complaints.

bowmandebbie

Correction - I had flowers delivered by AvasFlowers.com and they were beautiful! FlowerDeliveryExpress.com is the firm that delivers flowers for Wesley Berry Flowers. STAY AWARE FROM BOTH!!

Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review from San Antonio, Texas

Turnaround Time

Placed an order for same day delivery back in April. I received emails it was out for delivery only to be called almost an hour later telling me they couldn't fill the order the same day because I placed the order too late in the day (placed at 2pm, the florist they gave the order to closed at 5, that's more than enough time).

They offered to deliver it the next day and I refused stating I wanted a refund. They offered me a credit and I refused stating I wanted my money back. They said it would be 3-5 business days for the money to be put back on my account. Here I am a month later with still no refund.

I have emailed them numerous times, called their customer service, have been "assisted" by people who do not speak English well, have gotten hung up on, transferred to every other *** department they can transfer me to, where no one picks up and you get hung up on or are told to leave a voice mail. I have left voice mails, called again and they just took my information down and said their supervisor would call back shortly.

Yeah right. $60 down the drain.

Comments

WB isn't a real florist and no real florists are associated with WB. Florists have cut off times as to when they stop taking orders for same day delivery, otherwise they'd never get out of there shops.

2pm cut-off is typical for same day delivery. These sending only wire centers like WB cannot guarantee you anything, much less a timed delivery, as most real florists will not deal with them.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!!

1.2
Turnaround Time

NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and would be delivered soon.

Nope...delivered to my sisters office on the East coast on a Friday where most people don't work till 6:00. Delivered 8 hours after I ordered at 6:00 pm and my sister had already left for the day...which is just as well as they do not look like the arrangement in the picture. Not anywhere near as full as the arrangement and of course by Monday when she got to work everything was brown. I tried and tried Friday to call and let me know if they cant get it there by 5 to cancel...of course no answer.

Everything about this company's website is misleading. They must have nothing but 1st and last time customers. I have called customer service - he said someone should be contacting me soon...I asked him why no one had contacted me regarding the two emails I already sent on Friday... no answer.

He wanted to give me a $50 credit on my next order. Told him I wanted this order credited or a fresh, full bouquet delivered to my sister.

This is not a local florist - they want you to think it is - IT IS NOT!!!! I have attached pics so you can see what it was supposed to look like and what she received.

Comments

They probably sent the real florist only the amount they charged you for the bouquet. The florist had to take out the delivery fee from that total and make an arrangement that was at least similar.

In fact, all of WB orders come with this statement as the second choice: "FILL TO VALUE, SIMILAR IS OKAY!!!!!!!!" Yes, that many !!!! marks. So, if the florist receives $40 and have a $10 delivery fee to deduct, then they send out a $30 bouquet.

WB is a sending only call center and not a real florist.

They are but one of many and they all show up first on search engines, funeral home websites, Facebook, etc. No real florist will have every item on their website on sale, but all of these call centers offer discounts, sale prices, free delivery, etc.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Non-delivery of flowers and chocolates

I ordered flowers for same-day delivery on 05/06/16. My flowers have not been delivered.

When I call customer service I am getting the run-around. I told them that I wanted to cancel my order and they told me that they could issue me a "partial refund". I pushed the issue because my mother-in-law has not received her flowers. I was "transferred" to a customer service advocate because the call center employee could not authorize a full refund.

I was immediately disconnected. I called right back and spent an hour trying to get through again. Their messaging service plays through for several minutes and then cuts you off. This has to be a scam.

Run as fast as you can!! Do not do business with this company!! I cannot believe that I fell for this.

I have read horrible reviews since I have had my experience. This has ruined my Mother's Day!

Wesley Berry Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review from Clinton, Maryland

Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers on Thursday for a SE day 4 hour delivery. The flowers never showed up that day.

I got an email saying my order would be delayed. Friday at 9:00PM my mother still did not get the flowers I ordered. I called 10 times throughout the day to ensure the flowers were going to be delivered on Friday. Even when I called back at 9:00PM I was told they were still going to be delivered that day.

What flower company delivers that late?! Not this one. The flowers never showed up & I got an email saying I was going to get a FULL refund. To be sure I got my refund I called my bank to dispute the charge.

A total waste of time & money.

DO NOT use this company. They are a total scam.