Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my daughter for same day delivery, received a delivery confirmation but the flowers were never delivered.Called the next day and they advised they would upgrade and deliver that day, again never happened!

Called them and she advised something did not get processed, so I requested a refund. After waiting seven days and no refund called back and they then told me 7-14 days.... requested to talk to management or get corporate number. I was denied to escalate to management.

I called everyday until it had been 22 days finally spoke with Calvin (very polite and respectful manager) who personally processed my refund. I did finally receive the refund.

Never would I use this company again!!!Absolutely horrible experience that took 3 weeks to finally resolve!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1196731

As someone that works at a florist you should always call a florist that is in a town that you want flowers sent to.A real florist.

This is just a call center that will take you money and order and send to another florist. Let's say you spend $80 on flowers. We will only get like 55. They keep the rest.

And then we have to take delivery out of that and you will be left with flowers that are only worth 45. I always tell people....plz look up a real florist and call them.

Save yourself time money and headaches.Sorry that this happened to you and everyone else that this had happened to.