Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Placed an order for same day delivery back in April.I received emails it was out for delivery only to be called almost an hour later telling me they couldn't fill the order the same day because I placed the order too late in the day (placed at 2pm, the florist they gave the order to closed at 5, that's more than enough time).

They offered to deliver it the next day and I refused stating I wanted a refund. They offered me a credit and I refused stating I wanted my money back. They said it would be 3-5 business days for the money to be put back on my account. Here I am a month later with still no refund.

I have emailed them numerous times, called their customer service, have been "assisted" by people who do not speak English well, have gotten hung up on, transferred to every other *** department they can transfer me to, where no one picks up and you get hung up on or are told to leave a voice mail. I have left voice mails, called again and they just took my information down and said their supervisor would call back shortly.

Yeah right.$60 down the drain.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers same day delivery service. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers same day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

WB isn't a real florist and no real florists are associated with WB.Florists have cut off times as to when they stop taking orders for same day delivery, otherwise they'd never get out of there shops.

2pm cut-off is typical for same day delivery.These sending only wire centers like WB cannot guarantee you anything, much less a timed delivery, as most real florists will not deal with them.