Never order online from WB.I ordered flowers to be delivered on a Tuesday.

At the end of business on Tuesday I was informed that they could not deliver the flowers on Tuesday and they would go out on Wednesday. I then cancelled the order and was told I would receive a refund. I then find out that Wesley Berry only refunds 70% of the cost of the flower order and they keep the internet "processing" fee.

I lost $30.00.If you order on the internet they have no obligation to get the flowers out till it is convenient for them and they have no obligation to refund the customer if they can not keep their end of the deal.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #599093

I ordered on a thursday morning for same day delivery (through Flower Delivery Express).I received e-mails on both Thursday and Friday afternoon saying they regreted that the flowers wouldn't be delivered on time, but that I would receive on upgrade.

After the 2nd day of not being delivered I canceled the order and asked for a full refund, which they've claimed they are going to give me. I don't know whether they'll keep the processing fee. Sure hope not!

Either way...not cool.

Everything that Erin just said is true they are a scam company I ordered flowers from this company at 1500hrs and they sent me an email back 4 hours later saying that they couldn't deliver the flowers on time and would deliver the flowers the next day didn't happen.I called the company serval times and now guess what they will not answer.

This company will be black listed.If I only could fine the address to this place.