Style and Design

Made a purchase to be delivered on March 25, 2015 on my sisters birthday.The flowers were delivered on March 23, 2015 instead and she was out of town.

The weather in Ohio is cold and they left them on the back porch. She got home 2 days later and they were frozen. I telephoned seven times for a credit and everyone said it would be an in store credit. I was okay with that I guess but never received the credit.

When I finally got the in store credit numbers I wasn't able to use them as a credit. It would have been the same credit they give everyone else. I would have made the purchase at full price and then used a coupon code that everyone else got and then paid the price of the flowers that everyone else would have paid so in actuality it wasn't a credit at all. I was scammed.

I would have been okay with them just resending the flowers to make the situation right with me.What a SCAM!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $53 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments