100% full Not resolved

- check BBB - over 5,268k complaints in just 3 years.

All reviews stating SCAM and FRAUD are accurate.

I have dealt with them twice now.... trying to give them a chance to redeem themselves.

No one answers the Customer Service Advocate extension....EVER.

Ordered $15.75 in flowers.

billed $74.80 instantly.

impossible to cancel my order.

BEWARE of store credits offered as appeasement, they are unuseable. Tried twice. photo of what was advertised at $15.75 yet billed at $74.80 however the JPEG from the URL does not show the price, of course. My order# was 70063785.

If the credit is not posted in next 7 days as promised, my next stop is the BBB.

BEWARE of this site. should be outlawed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of business methods and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments