The order that was delivered, #46519, does not look remotely like the picture of what we selected from the website.There are fewer roses, sparse fillers (Lavender roses and waxflower, purple limonium and greens are hand-delivered in a lavender cube that's all wrapped up with a vibrant purple taffeta ribbon) and no ribbon.

I sent an email to flowers delivery express and got a response form Wesley Berry Flowers' Customer Relations person. He apologized and sent me a coupon to order MORE floral arrangements with a $40 coupon.

Seriously?If this is an example of their business, we don't want any more of it.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I e-mailed him (the owner) and also e-mailed the ceo assistant.She did not respondes.

The owner did and he said somebody will get back with me andI'm still waiting.

My flowers were delivered 6 days late and I did not take them.I'm waiting for my refund :( :(

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan.This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises.

He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to.

Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint.

Thanks......we can change things...

shameonwesleyberry

I'm very sorry to hear how he has scammed you out of money.This happens a lot and it is unfortunate but you will not get your money back.

He probably FedExed your order and did not give you the amount of flowers you paid for you.

Unfortunately, the best bet for you is to go through your credit company to get your money back.Or you can email him at wes@800wesleys.com