Wesley Berry Flowers - Ordered flowers over 2 weeks ago and they still have not been delivered

Over two weeks ago I ordered flowers for a loved one going through cancer treatments. I couple of days ago the charge from Wesley Berry Flowers went up on my account.

I contacted my loved one to ask if she had gotten the flowers and she said no. This morning I called to tell them that the flowers were not delivered and it has been two weeks. The man on the phone said oh they are in route for today, but I will give you a $50 rebate for the late delivery. I do not want a $50 rebate because I will never shop at Wesley Berry ever again!

Do not order from here! Not to mention my order went from being $40 as a subtotal to $60 total.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - What a bad experience!!!

I went on line to look for a locally owned floral business in Sun City West. Wesley Berry Flowers looked like a good florist with good pricing.

The experience was horrible from the beginning. The pricing was okay on the flowers; however, the additional charges, such as $4.95 for the enclosure card; the shipping and service fee of $19.99; the handling fee of $5.99 and the additional charges continue. The price was taken right back up to the original price instead of the discounted advertisement of $40.00 off the order.

I immediately called and canceled the order. After speaking to someone, obviously at a call center, I was told the order had been canceled. However, I also needed to speak to a customer service representative. After ten minutes I was disconnected.

Now my client has received the flowers. What a mess and a major disappointment. I do not recommend this company AT ALL!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: One of the worst experiences.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Shipping Service Review from Racine, Wisconsin

1.4

I also ordered flowers for my friends mothers funeral. I picked out a arranged flower arrangement, along with paying in additional 5.00 to have a tree planted in the national forest foundation in Honor of the mother!!!

I paid total 40.00 according to websight including shipping! I then contacted the family day of funeral to find out flowers never came on behalf of our family! Keep in mind I made order 36 hrs in advance, and was promised a on time delivery. So later in the eve I called their customer service to get a rep who was rude and pushy to get me off the phone without trying to answer my questions!

Where is my delivery? It was 8 pm when I got through to them, the guy says it's still coming in route!!! I says how it was said u would have it delivered at 2 pm that day. The funeral was already over where can it go if it's closed???

I was livid. The guy was like it's coming, it's on it ls way! I said its to late now. So they ended up delivering it to the family's home, in which funeral parlor gave them as they were closing at 9 pm at night!!!!!!!!

I was mad as ***. I get a confirmation email next day saying order was received. Then my bank statement stated 79.00???? I'm like what????

I tried calling To ask what the extra charges for? It was to be 40.00 that's it!!! Plus my friend never got the tree certificate with her moms name on it!

Something do meaningful couldnt be fine because if this company very disappointed and upset!!!! Still fighting this too

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - On-line Robbery - Better Business Bureau has to stop fraud!

Wish I reviews before ordering - $27 discounted flowers were totalled to $80.53 after credit card commitment - enclosure card $4.99, Vase service $6.99,Shipping Service fee - $19.99, handling fee $4.99, THEN a sales fee of $18.39. AND to top it all off - an additional shipping charge on my credit card of $ 2.99. SHAMEFUL - COUD NOT GET THROUGH TO ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE - even after 6 times trying - and on-line immediate cancellation I tried did not work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Crappy Customer Service and HORRIBLE fees

So!!!! Went online to order flowers an Aunt of my Dads who lives in Fountain Hills Az. Web site claims sale , save $45.00 on all orders plus free shipping and handling what they do not tell you until after you put in your payment and sub mitt the order that they add a

$19.99 shipping and service fee

$4.99 handling fee and

$20.79 sales fee!!!!!

so the $45.00 coupon actually becomes an added expense of $45.87

you get screwed out of $0.87.

So I tried calling the number to cancel the order mult times and was given a voice mail to leave a message after being on hold to speak to a customer service. the same lady whom answered the phone guaranteed a person to talk too and nobody has returned the call , I had left a message about call the BBB and reporting the company still no return call. I had even asked for a supervisor and was trans to be disconnected. This was on behalf of my 81 yrs old father who aunt had passed away and is being laid out tomorrow, he lives in ohio. This sucks!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: very poor customer service,pricing issues .

I didn't like: Service sucks, Customer service, No direct contact number.

Comments

OMG!! I just experienced the same, and the lady hung up on me.

I am going to call tomorrow at 10am! Otherwise I am going to complain about them to the business bureau. This is ridiculous. The worst customer service and I had the same that it never showed me what the final amount would be, until after it's already processed!!

:@ !!! so angry!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Never delivered

I have done a lot of purchasing online, and this has got to be one of the most unpleasant experiences I have ever had. My request was simple, order flowers for Valentine's day to be delivered to my friend's work to surprise them a day early (Friday) .

I should have stopped when I saw the outrageous cost of shipping, for a $20 dollar bouquet of flowers they wanted to charge me $50 dollars in shipping!! But I really wanted to surprise my friend and I thought, if someone is going to charge me 2 and a half times the value of an object in shipping at least it would get there on time.... So So wrong. By 4 pm the flowers hadn't come, and so I started to get worried.

I tried to call , you would think for a company that does most of there business that day they would be a little prepared for calls but I guess not. There website has about 6 different phone numbers all of which claim to be service numbers. Each time I tried to call a number I just got a busy tone back. After calling and calling I eventually get through to an over worked phone clerk who was not helpful and sent me to a voice mail box.

A that point I gave up.

I am going to just withhold payment to them. TIP TO ANY COMPANY THAT EVER CHARGES 2.5 TIMES THE COST OF AN OBJECT IN SHIPPING, ACTUALLY DELIVER IT!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Extreme overpricing, Bait and switch on order.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Poor customer service

I ordered flowers from this web site and decided to cancel within minutes, via phone call and email. I assumed they were canceled when my co-worker did not get them.

LO and Behold they show up 5 days, yes 5 days later. To top it off I call customer service and was put on hold for 45 minutes after I explained to the lady that finally answered after 30 minutes of listening to holding music to start with. They want to offer me 80 dollars in flowers but I have to pay for shipping. Are you serious on a order i cancelled and then didn't even com on the day i needed them!!!

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I DO NOT RECOMEND ANYONE USING THIS COMPANY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Shipping Service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers were never delivered and zero customer service.

I was emailed a ship confirmation date. It's now three days later and no one at the company can say where the flowers are and if they will ship? They also charged $20.00 more than the price listed on their website. In addition, they have a $19.99 shipping charge plus $9.99 handling charge. For what ? Have yet to see flowers.

I have placed 10 to 15 calls to their customer service number. They won't take your call unless you pretend you're placing a new order. I have the names of each person I spoke to but not one of them knows when or if the flowers will arrive.

Also, during each call I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager. Every time, I was told that all were busy and unavailable. Mothers day weekend was ruined for me.

Do NOT use this fraudulent company. They will take your money and will not deliver or respond to you. I'm filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.