1.4

I also ordered flowers for my friends mothers funeral.I picked out a arranged flower arrangement, along with paying in additional 5.00 to have a tree planted in the national forest foundation in Honor of the mother!!!

I paid total 40.00 according to websight including shipping! I then contacted the family day of funeral to find out flowers never came on behalf of our family! Keep in mind I made order 36 hrs in advance, and was promised a on time delivery. So later in the eve I called their customer service to get a rep who was rude and pushy to get me off the phone without trying to answer my questions!

Where is my delivery? It was 8 pm when I got through to them, the guy says it's still coming in route!!! I says how it was said u would have it delivered at 2 pm that day. The funeral was already over where can it go if it's closed???

I was livid. The guy was like it's coming, it's on it ls way! I said its to late now. So they ended up delivering it to the family's home, in which funeral parlor gave them as they were closing at 9 pm at night!!!!!!!!

I was mad as ***. I get a confirmation email next day saying order was received. Then my bank statement stated 79.00???? I'm like what????

I tried calling To ask what the extra charges for? It was to be 40.00 that's it!!! Plus my friend never got the tree certificate with her moms name on it!

Something do meaningful couldnt be fine because if this company very disappointed and upset!!!!Still fighting this too

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments