They never delivered a valentine's day order--never intended to, and never tried--and don't seem interested in trying.

This started when I ordered flowers through Teleflora for a friend in the hospital--the flowers were delivered, and I got a thank you note from Wesley Berry Scumbags Inc. asking for more of my business, offering a discount coupon. Like an ***, I ordered directly though them, without checking them out.

For the non-existent delievry they offered partial "a credit" toward a purchase because they contend the order was processed and prepared--upon tracing this claim it's apparent that's an outright lie. If they failed to deliver, they're effort to right the situation should be more than a busy phone line.

They should at least carry guns to dignify the robbery process.

Whoops...I guess it's difficult to dignify scumbags.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

They're website states very clearly that they will "attempt" to deliver on valentines day.The law says, if they even thought about doing it, then they "attempted" to do it.

So they are right, you are wrong.Read the delivery policies next time.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Same Day Delivery Service Review from Colleyville, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more