Update by user Dec 22, 2015

Wesley Berry Flowers, Apex, NC: Stay Away!

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2015

This disreputable company excels at bait-and-switch tactics and non-existent customer service.They purposely use a confusing, deceptive presentation style.

Instead of saving money, you end up with an overblown, outrageous transaction total. You are not given a chance to review your order before placing it. They charge exorbitant prices for every little thing ($4.99 for the enclosure card? Really?) Some options are given with a choice, but some are added on automatically (like that $4.99 enclosure card) unless you click out of them.

You can't call them because their phone number does not appear on their web site. Instead, you are directed to something called Flower Delivery Express, and good luck getting them to take your call! You will wait on hold (with repeated assurances that "your call is very important" to them), and then be asked to leave your order number and a phone number at which they will call you. I've been trying to cancel my order for an hour now, with no success.

I'm calling VISA, to put a stop payment on this.DO NOT patronize this sleazy company!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $92. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers christmas flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was bait-and-switch tactics, awful customer service and unable to contact them directly Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Don't give up, they bate and switched me on the fees and tried to deliver them 4 days later after I paid for a 4 hour delivery.That was the one fee I actually paid.

The office my friend worked at and was suppose to have them delivered to refused the flowers, because my friend, "was no longer there". The company after my calling a dozen times finally refunded my money. I think it's because the product wasn't delivered. That's when this scam company actually spoke with me in person on the phone.

But they did try to redeliver them.

I said, nope, she moved, give me my money back.They finally did.