Lincolnshire, Illinois

I wish I read the reviews before I placed an order!I ordered an arrangement for a good friend of mine for her fathers funeral.

They offered on line a 60% discount. Me not paying attention to what I was doing while placing the order because I was busy at work my order came to almost $100.00! I was not trying to pay that much money when you are offering 60% discounts! So I called the 1800 number and of course someone answers I can't understand and they tell me I can't get a refund!

Now I'm pissed and they know it so they tell me to hold for customer service and guess what happens for 15 mins of being on hold no one comes and the phone hangs up.

I go thru this same exact act 5 time in a row!I called the bank and they told me to file a claim with Visa because this sounds like a scam!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was price. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments