Mccordsville, Indiana
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased flowers for a funeral.Customer service contacted me the day of the service (a day AFTER flowers were to be delivered), advising they'd had a "glitch" and couldn't deliver.

Agreed to send to the decedent's family; flowers arrived with the vase broken. Same issues as others have reported: customer service only TAKES orders, cannot correct. I've talked to them 4 times, left messages three times and asked to be referred to a manager. The rep first claimed that customer service was closed, then said they were transferring me to a number that would be answered by a supervisor: call transferred, then no one answered and line hung up.

Customer service reps have only a glancing ability to speak English. I selected this company because they are "family owned". Now I wonder if they're family owned for money laundering.

Don't waste your money on these people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments