Mccordsville, Indiana
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased flowers for a funeral.Customer service contacted me the day of the service (a day AFTER flowers were to be delivered), advising they'd had a "glitch" and couldn't deliver.

Agreed to send to the decedent's family; flowers arrived with the vase broken. Same issues as others have reported: customer service only TAKES orders, cannot correct. I've talked to them 4 times, left messages three times and asked to be referred to a manager. The rep first claimed that customer service was closed, then said they were transferring me to a number that would be answered by a supervisor: call transferred, then no one answered and line hung up.

Customer service reps have only a glancing ability to speak English. I selected this company because they are "family owned". Now I wonder if they're family owned for money laundering.

Don't waste your money on these people.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion