Wesley Berry Flowers - terrible service
I purchased flowers for a funeral.Customer service contacted me the day of the service (a day AFTER flowers were to be delivered), advising they'd had a "glitch" and couldn't deliver.
Agreed to send to the decedent's family; flowers arrived with the vase broken. Same issues as others have reported: customer service only TAKES orders, cannot correct. I've talked to them 4 times, left messages three times and asked to be referred to a manager. The rep first claimed that customer service was closed, then said they were transferring me to a number that would be answered by a supervisor: call transferred, then no one answered and line hung up.
Customer service reps have only a glancing ability to speak English. I selected this company because they are "family owned". Now I wonder if they're family owned for money laundering.
Don't waste your money on these people.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..."
- "Got charged over $100 for 3 roses! Hubby tried doing something nice and this is what I got. Makes men who really aren't into Valentine's day say "forget it!"..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."