Wesley Berry Flowers - FRAUD DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Hopewell,Illinois
1.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered the perfect cheer and upgraded it to the highest upgrade and the flowers werent what I ordered. Called the customer service number and was told the fulfillment center didn't have the flowers so their policy is to substitute what they can.

I ordered my sister a bouquet that was beautiful and full of flowers, she got a LAME bouquet that was freekin UGLY!

Paid 84.00 for a 15.00 bouquet and then was told sorry we can refund you 10.00. I warn you if it's for a special day like this one, go with a different company or you will be ripped off just like I was.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Initially finding on web, Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Ripped me off, Fraudulent, Rip off charges, Decelptive advertising, Did not deliver what i ordered.

Comments

Whatever they charged you for the flowers is what they sent to the REAL florist, who then had to take delivery cost from that total. I also wish that people wouldn't compare grocery store $15 bouquets to florists.

Chains get breaks on cost and unless you know what day they receive fresh flowers you take a chance that the $15 bouquet lives more than a day. Florists buy from local wholesalers and most times still pay more than you did for that $15 bouquet. We also know how to take care of them so that they last longer.

WB is one of many sending only call centers or "order gatherers." That's all they do - take orders and wire them out to real florists. The problem is that most real florists will not deal with these call centers.

They under price bouquets, add on a ton of fees and then send the real florist that sale price in total. No delivery added, and tell the florist that similar is okay, substitutions allowed, etc.

Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota

1.1
Turnaround Time

This company is a scam! I was completely mortified.

The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small vase haphazardly. I paid $66.00 which was charged for shipping and handling when it was supposed to be free. Then after I ordered they said there was a delay and wasn't going to be delivered the day I requested. I also paid a $10 upgrade to get a deluxe boquet.

The arrangement was anything but deluxe!!!!

Terrible company and after I complained I had to fight to get a $25.00 refund! The pics below are what I ordered and what the person actually received.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Absolutely beautiful floral arrangement with great delivery service!

5.0
Style and Design

Last week, after I ordered an arrangement for my sister's funeral in San Jose, CA, I read some of the reviews here and was quite concerned. I emailed a relative and asked her to send a photo of the arrangement. When she sent it, I was pleasantly surprised that it looked identical to the one I ordered and had arrived a few hours early.

Yes, there were charges added to the cost of the arrangement but it was still very affordable. I couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you, Wesley Berry, for a job well done!

Marilyn Thomas

Concord, NC

Reason of review: Good customer service.