1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This company is a scam!I was completely mortified.

The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small vase haphazardly. I paid $66.00 which was charged for shipping and handling when it was supposed to be free. Then after I ordered they said there was a delay and wasn't going to be delivered the day I requested. I also paid a $10 upgrade to get a deluxe boquet.

The arrangement was anything but deluxe!!!!

Terrible company and after I complained I had to fight to get a $25.00 refund!The pics below are what I ordered and what the person actually received.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers the perfect cheer arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments