Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota
This company is a scam!I was completely mortified.
The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small vase haphazardly. I paid $66.00 which was charged for shipping and handling when it was supposed to be free. Then after I ordered they said there was a delay and wasn't going to be delivered the day I requested. I also paid a $10 upgrade to get a deluxe boquet.
The arrangement was anything but deluxe!!!!
Terrible company and after I complained I had to fight to get a $25.00 refund!The pics below are what I ordered and what the person actually received.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- The Perfect Cheer
- Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I paid $140 for Repair plan of Snowthrower. It was a detail sale effort by menards, sales guy showed me several Snowthrowers, told me pros&icons of each. Once I picked..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."