I ORDERED AND ARRANGMENT FOR A CANCER PATIENT ON SUNDAY, 1-22, AT ABOUT NOON, THE REP.GUARANTEED DELIVERY.

I CALLED AD 4PM TO CHECK THE STATUS, SHE IS TELLING ME DELIVERY BY 7PM, AT THE SAME TIME, IM GETTING AN EMAIL DESCRIBING DELIVERY CANT BE MADE. TODAY IS 1-27, THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ANYWAY, AND KEEPING $20 FOR TELLING ME THEY CAN'T DELIVER THE FLOWERS. THE COMPANY POLICY IS A RIPP-OFF.

TRiED TO GET A SUPERVISOR, THERE WASN'T ONE WORKING ON MONDAY.BEWARE, STAY AWAY.

TOLD ME THEY "RECORD" ALL CALLS, BUT DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE "MISS" INFORMATION

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

aunt fifi

I am sorry to hear about your friend.

Please contact the BBB and file a complaint to get your money back! Go online, it's a simple process. Takes 30 or more days. Do not accept resolution until you see refund money in your account.

Take care.

Scratch that hevjust raised it to 16.99....

Wesley Berry Flowers is a horrible flower shop with locations only in Michigan and he portrays his shops as nationwide and emplyees are treated just as bad as the poor customers....Store credits are a joke....Customer reps aren't allowed to tell you up front they are not in the city you want your flowers delivered too...There are whole towns out there that will not fill orders from Wesley Berry Flowers because he sells things on line with 20 dollar coupons then doesn't honor them...They also charge 15.99 to take your order not for delivery charge a handling charge yeah a charge to handle your wallet while you get robbed...And they are famous for their WOW FACTOR ....Wow I didn't order that...I would love to see this company exposed for all it's shady doings...you give flowers a bad name...BUYER BEWARE OF OWNER.......