My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips.Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses.

Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens or baby's breathe. I called immediately asking for a refund, only to be hung up on, then given some run around.

Was offered a store credit at some point, but did not want to ever order from them again.Horrible looking flowers, not what was ordered, and *** customer service!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers tulips flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Same Day Delivery Service Review from Colleyville, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more