Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California
My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips.Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses.
Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens or baby's breathe. I called immediately asking for a refund, only to be hung up on, then given some run around.
Was offered a store credit at some point, but did not want to ever order from them again.Horrible looking flowers, not what was ordered, and *** customer service!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."