My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips.Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses.
Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens or baby's breathe. I called immediately asking for a refund, only to be hung up on, then given some run around.
Was offered a store credit at some point, but did not want to ever order from them again.Horrible looking flowers, not what was ordered, and *** customer service!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."