placed a birthday order on 2/27/12 to be delivered 2/29/12.it was confirmed and now it is 3/3/12 and still not delivered.

I call to see about getting a refund since you didn't do as promised and find out that if i "cancel" an order the handling and "delivery" fee are non-refundable. way i see it if it were never delivered then their wasn't much handling or delivering being done. How do you justify such charges? I'm actually not canceling it's just that I payed expecting a service that was not received and now i want my money and i can only get less than half back if any at all.

That's bad business.Sounds like Wes needs to spend little less time sailing, fishing and golfing and a little more time managing.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Prijedor, Republika Srpska, Bosnia And Herzegovina #444555

I also got scammed by these idiots!I placed an order to be delivered when I got home from the hospital.

It never came. I called and was told my address was too far and they would re-schedule. It still never came. Then I was told they would send it fed ex.

At this point I didn't want it and told them so. I got an e-mail showing they cancelled the fed ex shipment. These bastards have the balls to charge my credit card $16 for delivery on NOTHING! I am currently in dispute and they are fighting me on this.

Luckily I saved my email showing they cancelled the shipment and the personal e-mail with a 30 dollar credit is *** as far as I'm concerned.I'm going to complain to the BBB and I'm glad I looked them up here.

So many of us made the same mistake with WB.File a complaint with the BBB.

People need to know to they have rights when it comes to this company.

GO TO THE BBB:.org and file a complaint'. Follow the prompts on each page,. DO NOT accept the resolution until you see the money refunded, IN your account (checking or credit card)!. DO NOT use the credits that the company sends you..

All those will do is ring up more charges for you to dispute|. This company is stealing money from people|.

They are shameful..Follow through and get your money back, bbb.org

#442051

Please take a minute and file a complaint with BBB of Michigan which is were they are located...also go write a review on Yelp.com Detroit florists ...his practices are unethical and what he has done to the floral business is shameful..Also I have heard people have had luck with calling the credit card and dispute the charges....