Style and Design
Turnaround Time

DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay!

The rep on the phone confirmed they would be delivered that date. Also, I ordered the Delux Bday Carnival Flowers for $50.00. I asked for an enclosure card to state "Happy Birthday Mom-Enjoy your day"... The flowers were delivered the next day (A day early)...

They sent $25.00 Flowers (A smaller bunch not the $50.00 I paid for! And NO ENCLOSURE CARD!!!!! My mom didn't know who they came from! I called their customer service line, just to be hung up on four (4) times!!!!

When I finally got intouch with someone, they would not give me my money back & offered a $5.00 refund!

What a SCAM & RipOff these ppl are!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry deluxe birthday carnival flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry deluxe birthday carnival flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments