Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 08, 2015

My "gourmet meat and cheese basket ".Wth is this?

My 6 year old could've made this!

Oh and it was $90.00.All of these items were available at the dollar tree and big lots btw.

Update by user Jul 08, 2015

The WORST customer service I have ever encountered in my life!

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2015

Im on my 9th and final call.I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day.

To this very day I have yet to receive the refund I was told I was getting, the basket they delivered was late and was nothing that I even ordered, the other items I paid for were missing ,and been jerked around multiple repeat times!

Im DONE!I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry gourmet meat and cheese assortment from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments