My family ordered a sympathy bouquet and specifically asked for pink roses and pink flowers. We were charged $160, substantial delivery fee. What arrived was gerber daisies, white mums, purple delphinium and 3 red roses.
$160????$40 Google coupon a joke.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "My just Tech just left and still haven't been able to fix our dryer. It has been since 5/23/16 and the tech has been to our house over 5 -..."
- "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."