Of course I saw the reviews AFTER I ordered.When I placed the order, I was calling India.

MasterCard emailed me the "international charge" confirmation, but I never got an email confirmation from Wesley Flowers, as promised. That was yesterday at 2pm. No flowers yesterday as "guaranteed." Still no flowers yet today at 11am. I grew suspicious yesterday I tried to cancel the order...forget that, they just transfer you to phone that never picks up.

Yes, also bait & switch. Only daisies (flowers only, no vase, no delivery) for $30. Paid $60 and no flowers yet. Now I have to dispute the charge, and worst, my friend never got her sympathy flowers when her dad died!

I'm furious!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry sympathy flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry sympathy flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

4 days after ordering and 4 days late, you would not believe what was sent!I ordered Sympathy Flowers.

What was delivered was some sort of plant basket (very small), the card was messed-up, and a helium 'Thank You' balloon was attached!ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Interesting that this complaint confirmation number is the same as my "order number" as written down yesterday. Yep, looks like fraud. Time to lock-down that card!