I ordered flowers for my grandmother, who is in the hospital.I requested same day delivery.

The next day it still was not delivered. I called and they assured me it would be there the next day. Guess what? Still not delivered.

I called this morning and was assured they were scheduled for a morning delivery. I actually asked for a refund because they did not hold up their end of the bargain. I assured them that I would never use them again and I would tell anyone who listened that they are the worst ever. The lady on the phone didn't care.

They don't do refunds, they don't give credits to accounts. Nothing. All she had for me was "sorry". Ridiculous.

Worst business practices.

If you love your loved one, don't use Wesley Berry.You'll waste your time and money.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Jonij56

I am curious as to HOW you were able to even talk to a real person about your order!I can't seem to reach anyone but order takers who tell me they can't help me with my problem of my order NOT being delivered, either!

I am VERY aggrevated & also will file a complaint with the BBB.I am in California-not Mi-so I wonder if this constitutes Internet fraud!

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan.This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises.

He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to.

Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint.

Thanks......we can change t