Featured Not resolved
1.4
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 21, 2015

Just for comparison....here are 2 arrangements that they advertise in their online catalog for around $50...

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2015

Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral.This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc.

On the day of delivery...they called and said they were having problems and would not be able to deliver until the next day..Monday at the church. I CALLED and complained and they said that they would get it delivered that day (Sunday). Check

out what they sent....this doesn't look as good as the arrangement in their online catalog that goes for $59.00.

I REQUESTED a nice arrangement with white and pink roses...Does this look like $140.00 worth of flowers?So far they have offered to refund $30.00 or resend flowers....a little late....I feel sorry for their customer service staff....they sound like they have their hands full...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers wondrous nature bouquet. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers wondrous nature bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

The arrangement is actually quite pretty, I don't know what you're upset about.