Wesley Berry is a sending only call center florist, located in Michigan. They do NOT arrange flowers, but take photos off of other websites through places like FTD (another call center) and Teleflora (another call center) and then wire them out to a florist in the area you need them delivered. They cannot guarantee that you will get what you ordered because they don't always let the receiving florist know what is supposed to be sent or if they do and the florist does not carry that container - will say it's okay to substitute whatever they have in place of what you ordered. They charge fees over and above what the price of your arrangement is and they only send the receiving florist the price for the arrangement, and this is to include delivery cost.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - IF YOU DO NOT KNOW A LOCAL FLORIST IN THE AREA YOU NEED FLOWERS DELIVERED, LOOK UP LOCAL FLORISTS IN THAT AREA ONLINE, OR IF THEY ARE GOING TO A FUNERAL HOME, CALL THE FUNERAL HOME TO SEE WHO THEY RECOMMEND.

These call centers are only out to get as much money from you as possible while sending the florist in the area you need flowers delivered the bare minimum to do the order.

Others to avoid:

Amy Florist in Irvine, California

1800flowers

Ranch Florist - Ladera Ranch, California

Blooms Today - Haymarket, VA

These are all sending only call centers.

This person wrote the review flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Blue Springs, Missouri, United States #964049

Extremely helpful info!!Thanks so much.

Unfortunately most people don't find the "negative" reviews until after there's a problem. I ALWAYS look up reviews (not just ones on the ad etc) but looking up complaints against this specific company (code word "complaints") I found literally thousands. As consumers we have to be responsible partly for what we do but I find this company to be WAY BEYOND that.

The over charges & bait & switch is illegal.I'm pursuing this!