I ordered flowers for my wife's anniversary and they never showed up.I've called probably 25 times to get my refund and they tell me the same thing everytime.

"It's being processed". Then the next time I call they have no clue I'm even supposed to be getting a refund. Now that I have called so many times they won't even pick up the phone and when they do they instantly send me to another line that no one ever picks up.

This company is a complete joke and needs to be shut down.They are scammers, beware, they will tell you anything they can to sell you then they will tell you anything they can just to get you off the phone when you call and try and get your money back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was call center not a florist, failure to deliver product, do not use if you expect service and totally ridiculous. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Call your credit card company and get a refund if you haven't already! Bi just did! They are terrible!