Do not buy from Wesley Berry.The company is a fraud.

They ripped me off twice. The BBB works actively to protect Wesley Berry. It is no longer a consumer interest organization. Dont utilize the BBB.

They only protect paying business members - not consumers! Notice the companints section on the Wesley Berry web page doesn't work. Guess why? They don't care!

Wesley Berrys family who started the business would roll over in their graves if they knew how he conducts business.Do yourself a huge favor; buy your flowers from someone who can deliver and stands behind their product.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Sorry for the repeat but the rolling over in his grave comment is so TRUE..just hoping something will become of this MICHIGAN company that continues to scam millions nationwide..Wake up people what Your doing is wrong I understand a paycheck is paycheck but wrong is wrong...

To get to wes, you must, (in masses everyone, employee and customer) file complaints with teleflora and ftd. he is a vip with these companies and they take good care of him. However, they were slammed with complaints they would do something. And that is the only thing that would scare the sh#t out of him.

If you really care and want to change things do this....

1. contact about their VIP member, Teleflora 800.421.2815 or email us at salesadmin@teleflora.com

2. Contact about their VIP member FTD 1-800-788-9000 or email us at ftdmemberservices@ftdi.com

3. Tell pissed consumer not to take money to delete these postings, these effect his business and save customers.

If you really care and want to change things do this....