I ordered flowers for Easter that were to be delivered the same day...though I got an email confirming the delivery, the flowers were not delivered.After many phone calls I received a $5 credit and an assurance that the flowers would be delivered today.

Still no flowers. Called Wesley Berry and they said the order was cancelled because it was too late to deliver. They advised me that my Am Ex card had been refunded, which was a lie. Had to dispute the charge and make sure that this company can never charge another dime to my card.

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver product and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraudulent company" of flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments