Never ever order from Wesley Berry.I ordered flowers from them, and upon checking out realized my tab for a $30 bouquet turned out to be $76.

There were charges upon charges, and I even got a supposed $40 discount. I tried numerous times to cancel the order, but their customer service is virtually impossible to access. I left numerous messages including an email, but the order was not cancelled. The customer is supposed to leave a message, and the call will be returned.

When they finally called back, I wasn't home, and the only thing I recognized in the unintelligible message were the words, "wesley berry." I am going to take further action with my credit card company.They should no longer be allowed to do business.

This reviewer shared experience about "not able to cancel overpriced order" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $76. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers was delivered cancelled order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments