Camden, South Carolina

I tried to purchase 3 separate flower arrangements from these idiots to be delivered on the same day to the same person.

1. It took over 2/12 hours, most of which I was on hold

2. Each time they pick the phone up, the price changed

3. The prices they tried to charge were double to what they had displayed as the price on their web sight

4. They were very disorganized and confused about every aspect of the order

In desperation, I finally cancelled my order at which time they claimed I couldn't because they had already charged my credit card. Fortunately, I had used a credit card instead of a debit card or I'd be screwed. See if they get one dime of this money, if the don't correct the charge themselves.

These guy are crooks and should not be allowed to stay in business. If you call what they do "business"

This reviewer shared experience about "i'm not happy at all" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments